Administrative and Finance Coordinator
- To participate in organizing and supervising accounting and financial processes and activities, including budget planning and forecasting, risk and loss analysis, cash flow planning and analysis, financial close and consolidation, financial reporting, disclosure management, compliance regulatory reporting, advanced analytics and dashboard creation
- To participate in organizing and supervising administrative works of the department regarding both material and human capital. This latter duty includes participation in HR administration processes of recruitment, performance evaluation, benefits proposal, people relationship, training needs and set ups and separation.
- To organize and supervise archiving all files, documents, inventories, checklists and related documentation.
- To organize and supervise the organization’s stakeholders’ database management
- To participate in organizing and supervising procurement, bidding, facility management processes including warehouse, maintenance and supportive projects
- To organize and supervise the job safety framework and procedures
- To participate in reviewing and proposing policies and procedures
- To assume some research and information gathering upon request.
- Might be an internal trainer and procedure writer according to education, skills & experience
- To participate in trainings offered by the management
- Available for other duties when requested by the management
Education: BA in Business Administration or financial analysis. Master degree in related areas is a plus.
Experience: 10 years in relevant areas such as administration, finance, accounting, auditing, facility management
Other requirements & skills
Gender: male or female
Age: 38 and above
Languages: Fluent in Arabic, English & French
Computer skills: Competent in using Office tools. Approved skills in related software and digitized systems are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, creative, multi-task oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Handles crises and emergency situations and adapts to change.
- Respects organization’s core values, vision and mission
This position requires the availability of a car at work