Trainer - Integration of Psychosocial Support and Livelihoods Support in Humanitarian Settings
Please include the position title in the subject line of the email.
In the framework of IOM Psychosocial Support Program in Lebanon, IOM Lebanon is conducting a new edition of the executive professional training course “Psychosocial Support, Dialogue and Social Cohesion” in partnership with the Lebanese University. The training already started face to face before COVID-19 outbreak and stopped for around 3 months and now it is resumed remotely via Microsoft teams. The training is targeting 25 humanitarian actors and 3 social workers from the Ministry of Social Affairs (Social Development Centers). The training has three main focus: Conflict mediation and transformation, Fostering Social cohesion, Integrating psychosocial support into livelihood activities.
The recruited trainer will deliver a training on “The Integration of MHPSS and livelihoods support in humanitarian settings” through 8 online session with the support of IOM psychosocial trainer. Under the supervision of IOM Psychosocial national officer and in coordination with the Lebanese University Program Coordinator, the incumbent will be required to conduct the following activities as part of the Executive Training Program:
- Develop training plan for didactic module for a total of 8 sessions in coordination with IOM trainers;
- Deliver the training material to IOM PSS national officer before the 2nd of November.
- Deliver a total of 8 sessions training on “The Integration of PSS and Livelihoods Support in Humanitarian Settings”
- Deliver articles, presentation/slides and suggest any additional resources for the trainees.
- Develop an assessment tool to evaluate trainees performance (such as pre and post tests).
- Deliver a final report on the training conducted.