Fundraising and Donor Relations Consultant
Interested candidates with the required competencies and experience are requested to send an updated CV & cover letter to [email protected] by October 31, 2020, with the relevant subject line: Fundraising and Donor Relations Consultant
● Degree holder
● Knowledge in Fundraising and Proposal Writing
● Well Networked
● Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic
● Experience in donor relations
Short Term Responsibilities
● Based on an informed knowledge of the organization, research potential donors, reach out to them, and develop a database for future reference.
● Turn project concept notes into proposals that are tailored to fit the criteria and interests of each donor.
● Produce an institutional CV and Portfolio for Public Works, in the form of a brochure or another relevant format, that highlights its strengths, expertise, methodologies, and thematic focuses.
● Assist in Reporting and Communications with donors in a proactive, clear and timely manner.
Long Term Responsibilities
● Develop a fundraising and donor management infrastructure
● Develop ideas for funding that go beyond traditional institutional donors
● Develop a long term fundraising strategy that can lead to sustainable and diverse support for core work, including institutional and individual donors; and where new sources are regularly approached.