Prevention and Capacity Building Agent
- To participate in the development of the prevention and capacity building programs’ strategy, content and curriculums
- To participate in the preparation and implementation of the detailed action plan of all prevention and capacity building activities
- Providing prevention and capacity building trainings, sessions, initiatives, workshops and other required activities to various children, youth or caregiver entities, in institutional or volunteering contexts.
- To coordinate with various resources asking for prevention and capacity building needs and initiatives in different settings such as schools, universities, NGOs, parishes, governmental agencies, communities, municipalities and other institutions.
- To provide prevention content and participate in managing organization’s online platforms and media channels
- To participate in research and training requested by the management
- To undertake other responsibilities according to management requirement
The candidate should hold a Bachelor degree in Education, Health promotion, Public Health, Social Work, Social Animation or Psychology. A Master degree is a plus.
Experience A minimum of three years experience in jobs related to prevention, life skills, capacity building, teaching or management in schools, youth counseling, social work, community institutions, NGO programs or educational organizations
Other requirements & skills
- Age: 25 and above
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic, English and French
- Computer skills: Competent in using Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills (public speaking and writing)
- honest, transparent, patient and humble
- team player, creative, multi-task oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Hard worker adapting to changing situations
This position requires some presence in evenings or weekends and the availability of a car
Contract: Full time