Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to [email protected] by October 10th 2020.
Kindly mention in the subject the position you are applying for. Your resume will be reviewed and Dawaer will contact you soon if your profile is considered for the job vacancy.
The social worker is responsible for working within communities, conducting outreach visits and coordinating with local stakeholders. He/She will be working closely with youth, children and adolescents, and will conduct, lead and supervise psychosocial support activities that will be based in a safe space center.
The social worker position is based in Beirut with frequent visits to bekaa and South
- The Social worker will report to the Project coordinator.
- He/ She will work closely with the Project coordinator, and Dawaer team.
- Support youth in Identifying vulnerable individuals by conducting site visits
- Maintain history records for home visits.
- Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinate the work with the psychologist and trained youth
- Participate in peer to peer activities
- Reflect vision and values of Dawaer when interacting with youth, volunteers, and beneficiaries
- Attend other meetings as requested.
- Provide weekly Field reports
- Excellent computer skills (Word & excel)
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively with regard to recreation and support activities.
- Self- motivated, and adaptable to different cultures and people.
- Experience in providing support to communities on Peace Building and Social Cohesion
- Approachable, ability to listen actively, friendly and professional
- High level of integrity, honesty and commitment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good communication and reporting
Experience and Knowldge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Social work, Animator, social sciences and related fields.
- Previous experience in social work in an NGO, demonstrating ability to relate to, and work with young people