Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online on arcenciel's careers website: http://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General Objectives & Tasks:
1.Ensure the proper functionality of the External Relations Department, in addition to its development and transformation into the service of the organization:
- Define the association’s funding strategy according to the program and center’s needs.
- Reach out the programs’ and centers’ needs and expectations.
- Carry out the nomenclature of services, and ensure the service delivery to the units while controlling the overall process.
- Write and develop SOPs, repositories and support documents related to the functionality of the department.
- Coordinate between the programs and the centers on one hand, and between donor and partners on the other hand.
- Motivate and supervise the external relations team and develop their skills.
2.Contribute in increasing the financial resources of the organization in accordance with its strategy; through drafting and monitoring funding files:
- Benchmark and identify funding channels and networks for the organization’s programs according to the needs and expectations.
- Check the analysis of the identified calls for projects and communicate them to program interrelated parties.
- Supervise the drafting of concept notes, projects, and budgets in accordance to the criteria of the donor.
- Administer and supervise the monitoring of the ongoing projects, in coordination with the concerned project managers/coordinators.
- Delegate and monitor the drafting of reports on time, and in consensus to the donor conditions and requirements.
- Maintain a close relationship with the finance department for the financial monitoring of projects.
- Oversee the detailed and consolidated schedule of all ongoing activities.
3.Participate in the development of the organization’s relational network:
- Maintain, create and develop good partnerships with current and future potential donors.
- Represent the organization in outside events (trainings, seminars, conferences…)
- Ensure good relations with donors and partners.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication, in three languages: English, French and Arabic.
- Proficiency in data analysis.
- Ability to build strong donor relations and networks.
- Ability to deal with donors in a professional way.
- Strong ability to plan and organize.
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize
- Leadership and organizational
- Analytical skills
- Responsiveness and respectfulness.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Detail oriented.
- Sense of responsibility, humility and honesty.
- Ability to work and lead a team.
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday, from 9 Am till 5 Pm.
Contract Type: 1 Year (Renewable).
Work Location: Jisr Al Bacha.
Years of Experience required: More than 7 years of experience in writing proposals and fundraising.
Level of Education: Master’s degree.