Interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. Due to the urgency of the position, applications will be reveiwed on a rolling basis. Interested candidates should be mentionning the "Psychotherapist" in the subject.
Resumes should be sent to [email protected]
- Aiding in the planning of PSS activities and procedures to be implemented in these activities.
- Conducting assessments to identify severity of mental health symptoms, diagnosing when needed, and developing treatment approaches suitable for each beneficiary.
- Offering individual and group therapy sessions with youth, children and adults facing psychosocial difficulties.
- Conducting face to face sessions and family interventions when needed.
- Coordinating with the social workers regarding beneficiaries’ progress and activities planned.
- Offering possibilities for referrals to different specialized settings if/when needed.
- Researching for new therapeutic methods and constantly adapting therapeutic plans according to beneficiaries’ needs and best interests.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports in collaboration with the PSS Team.
- Offering trainings to staff on how identify signs of psychological vulnerabilities, how to work with youth, children and adults with psychosocial difficulties, and when to refer to the PSS Team.
- Offering assistance to staff members when needed including guidance and self-care.
- Preparing workshops and awareness sessions needed for different stakeholders.
- Attending Mental Health working groups and relevant meetings on the regional and national levels.
- Networking with Lebanese mental health community to stay updated on workshops offered, possible referral options, and latest findings.
- Other tasks as required and agreed on.