Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs & Cover Letter to [email protected], with the subject title.
Emails with NO subjects will be declined.
Applicants must submit their applications between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Contribute to setting the strategy, goals, vision, mission of the sponsorship sector and work on implementing it.
- Contributing to preparing the annual plan for the sector, with estimated budgets for activities, and providing a high-quality level of services without duplication.
- The ability to prepare project studies for the activities mentioned in the plan with a view to marketing them.
- The ability to prepare different forms needed by the sector.
2) Supervision and guidance:
- Overseeing the process of seeking and investigating the performance of the team with regard to the level of services provided, and the extent to which this is reflected in achieving psychological, social, educational and economic stability for the sponsored and their families.
- Overseeing the preparation of field studies and surveys, and then identifying the needs for orphans and their families to support them and contributing to suggesting programs and services that will be provided to them.
- Overseeing the creation of a database for all orphans and their families registered with the URDA and for all their needs.
- Overseeing the evaluation of services for orphans and their families and assessing them and meeting their needs.
- Overseeing upgrading the professional level of all sector employees and proposing periodic programs, procedures, and work plans to raise the level of employee performance related to developing work methods, improving productivity, and raising efficiency.
- Overseeing the receipt of proposals from all concerned within or outside URDA.
3) Administrative tasks:
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, bi-annual and annual reports on the extent of implementation of the plans, including implementation and pros and cons, and positive and negative deviation rates and submit them to the program manager.
- Investigate and study the causes of negative deviations and develop proposals to overcome and correct these deviations and work to avoid them.
- Benefiting from the experiences of similar bodies and studying what can be used according to the circumstances and data for URDA.
- Work to develop and build the spirit of the team of co-workers.
- Supervise and encourage the mentors to assist in submitting new and constructive suggestions and opinions.
Carrying out the tasks assigned to him in connection with the objectives of his job.
- جبل لبنان