Prevention and Capacity Building Agent
- To participate in the development of the prevention and capacity building programs’ strategy, content and curriculums
- To participate in the preparation and implementation of the detailed action plan of all prevention and capacity building activities
- Providing prevention and capacity building trainings, sessions, initiatives, workshops and other required activities to various children, youth or caregiver entities, in institutional or volunteering contexts.
- To coordinate with various resources asking for prevention and capacity building needs and initiatives in different settings such as schools, universities, NGOs, parishes, governmental agencies, communities, municipalities and other institutions.
- To provide prevention content and participate in managing organization’s online platforms and media channels
- To participate in research and training requested by the management
To undertake other responsibilities according to management requirements.
Other requirements & skills
- Age: 25 and above
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic, English and French
- Computer skills: Competent in using Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills (public speaking and writing)
- honest, transparent, patient and humble
- team player, creative, multi-task oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Hard worker adapting to changing situations
This position requires some presence in evenings or weekends and the availability of a car