Digital Communication Assistant
We request compelling applications (motivation letter, CV and references) in English, e-mailed to [email protected] with “Digital Communication Assistant” as the subject line, to be received latest by September 20, 2020.
The Goethe-Institut Lebanon is implementing since September 2018 a project called FANTASMEEM, which adopts a holistic approach towards supporting the design industry in Lebanon. This involves capacity building, fostering cultural / social / environmental entrepreneurship, and encouraging collaborations and knowledge sharing.
The Goethe-Institut Lebanon is looking for a Digital Communication Assistant starting from October 1st 2020 or later until end of March 2021 to work as a freelancer on the project.
Services to be provided by the Digital Communication Assistant:
- Assist the FANTASMEEM Team to develop a communication and outreach strategy to raise awareness on the project's support programs and activities through different online and offline channels
- Develop a social media strategy to increase the reach of FANTASMEEM content (existing and new) and implement this strategy on an ongoing basis
- Develop new ideas and concepts and implement innovative tools that can help increase the visibility of FANTASMEEM online
- Develop with the FANTASMEEM team interactive online tools to engage the community of designers in Lebanon
- Update the FANTASMEEM webpage with news on project activities and with materials produced within the project (e.g. research papers or other visual content)
- At least three years of professional experience in the communication sector with a focus on online communication
- Proven experience in the development and successful implementation of online outreach strategies, experiences in and interest for the cultural field
- Advanced knowledge of social media to analyze, broaden audience reach and improve engagement with shared content
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, both spoken and written
We offer: Standard honorarium rates/hour for the location.