Diakonia is a Swedish non-governmental organization that works with governmental and civil society actors in over 30 countries worldwide and with the local presence in Lebanon since 2013. As an organization with a long history and track record of promoting human rights and the rule of law across the world.
The Programme Specialist will be engaged in project handling, training and workshop management, coordination of activities and procurement for upcoming activities. Assist the IHLRD team members to prepare, implement and report track activities by managing activity tracking tools. This is a temporary assignment that will end once the recruitment process for the position of Programme Officer has been completed.
Under the supervision of the Senior Legal Expert/IHL Resource Desk Manager, the Programme Specialist will work in cooperation with the IHL Resource Desk team, the Admin & Procurement Officer and the Finance Officer to engage in grant management, planning, monitoring and evaluation.
The Programme Specialist is also engaged in project handling, training and workshop management, coordination of activities and procurement in different countries in the region.
The Programme Specialist will be responsible to analyze, track and supervise program/project/activity progress against set objectives and indicators, monitor work plans.
Assist the IHLRD team members to prepare, implement and report on activities, targets and plans by developing and managing activity tracking tools and conducting regular activity planning and review sessions/discussions. Prepare the Programme deliverables report covering the period of 2017-2020.
Period of Employment:
1 April 2020 – 30 June 2020
- University degree in social science, business, political science. international law or related field.
- Five years’ work experience with International Non-Governmental Organization.
- Experience with Administration and Finance.
- PME background and experience.
- Excellent spoken and written Arabic and English skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work in a team.
- Good planning and problem-solving skills, ability to meet deadlines.
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] before 13 March 2020منتهية الصلاحية