T.E.R.R.E.Liban, is the Intermediary Support Organization (ISO) of the Environment and Solid Waste Management Issue Network “LANE” (Lebanese Advocacy Network For Environment), established under the Civic Engagement Initiative - CEI component of the USAID-funded Building Alliances for Local Advancement, Development and Investment Capacity Building – BALADI CAP program. T.E.R.R.E Liban is coordinating, supporting and promoting a network of CSOs advocating for the Environment Protection and Solid Waste Management in Lebanon. T.E.R.R.E.Liban wishes to undertake the consultancy services of an Environmental Expert.
- PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
T.E.R.R.E.Liban is seeking the services of an Environmental Expert to support LANE network in collecting needed data to update a recently developed draft law on the protection and development of Lebanese Mountains.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Specific responsibilities of the Environmental Expert are:
- To develop a questionnaire template aiming at soliciting feedback from concerned stakeholders.
- To provide a half-day training on data collection techniques for around 15 trainees who will conduct the interviews with concerned stakeholders and fill in the questionnaire.
- To discuss the collected data with the interviewers.
- To develop an analysis report on the questionnaires’ findings.
- TECHNICAL DELIVERABLES
- Questionnaire template
- A half-day training on data collection
- Analysis report on the questionnaire’s findings
- WORK DURATION
The activity will be conducted between February 1st and April 30, 2020 thus the work duration shall not exceed 3 expert days including producing a question template, conducting data collection training and meeting with interviewers, and delivering an analysis report on the questionnaire’s findings.
- جبل لبنان