Interested applicants kindly email us their CV before 5 January 2020 to [email protected] with subject : Project Coordinator
Our ideal candidate...
- Lives in the Beqaa region
- Has solid field experience coordinating and communicating with Local Authorities, Municipalities, Local Leadership, etc.
- Has some background in local governance and / or development
- Has studied Social Sciences, or Political Science.
- Has previously worked in the Beqaa either with a local or international or UN organization
The Project Coordinator is expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Communicates closely with Project Manager and Senior Consultants about the planning and coordination of the interventions.
- Outreaches to and builds rapport with stakeholders in about 10 localities all in the Beqaa region.
- Acts as liaison person between stakeholders and Peace Labs staff and donor's staff.
- Coordinates and arrange meetings and visits in the field.
- Invites and ensures stakeholders participation in meetings and sessions.
- Manages logistics of meetings (Finds, checks and books meeting venues, buys and brings hospitality items and meeting supplies.)
- Manages any needed changes in regard to logistics and coordination.
- Communicates activities to spread awareness and information about our intervention among stakeholders.
- Contributes to risk management; brings forth any concerns regarding planning, localities, stakeholders etc.