Send your resume and brief letter of intention to Ms. Samira Maasri [email protected], subject line: Project Coordinator no later than April 22, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support to ensure effective and efficient running of the management office.
- Coordinate with the Executive Director on the implementation and execution of programs, events and projects.
- Organize and follow up on:
1- Hobbies and skills sessions
2- Culinary Art workshops
3- Leadership programs and capacity building workshops
4- Use of Cultural and Training center
5- Fund raising events
6- Membership programs
- Organize and attend Board and committee meetings
- Maintain strong relationships with Board, employees and members
- In charge of reporting , communications and media
- Spread information about the Organization and form collaborative partners
- Competent in IT technology: Microsoft Office, manage different social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, Arabic- French is a plus
- Two to three years experience in the field
Working hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Two weeks vacation /year, transportation allowance, social security.