Duty Time: 6 working days (between 17 Feb and 22 Feb 2019)
Working hours: Full day until late working hours as required
Number of vacancies: 6
The translator will be responsible to provide interpretation language to facilitate the communication between both parties (foreign medical staff) and beneficiaries who speak two different languages. He/ she will be able to translate from Arabic to English and from English to Arabic.
Qualifications and skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Excellent oral communications skills in Arabic and English
- Ensure that technical medical words are accurately translated into Arabic.
- Flexibility to work with a multi-cultural team.
- Willingness to travel to Bekaa, Tripoli, and Akkar and flexible scheduling as mission’s days might include Sunday.
- Working in the field of NGO will be an asset.
- Bachelor degree or a student in the field of translation.
- Certification of participation to these high-level missions.
- Transportation to and from locations.
- Building meaningful relationships with people from a different culture coming from over all the word
- Experience working in an international NGO.
This an unpaid volunteer position.
Interested candidates and students are encouraged to apply by sending a CV and a sample of previous deliverables to the following email: [email protected]
Deadline for application: Feb 3rd, 2019