Duty Time: 4 working days (between 17 Feb and 22 Feb 2019)
Working hours: Full day until late working hours as required
- The photographer will produce daily photos including :
- 6 portraits of beneficiaries with stories and quotes
- 4 portraits of doctors/ volunteers with stories and Quotes
- General Photos of beneficiaries receiving services.
- Photos for locations as required.
- Short videos for two to three minutes long
- Transcribe interviews needed for videos with beneficiaries.
- The photographer/videographer will upload the HQ JPEG pictures/videos daily in specified dropbox.
- The photographer/videographer should make sure that all visual products are high-level quality.
- The photographer/videographer should coordinate and report daily with appointed focal point as required.
- Photographer / Videographer is responsible for the supply and set up all the technical equipment necessary to produce visual products ( camera, microphone, lighting)
- Photographer/videographer should sign a consent form with interviewees.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience and talent working in audio-visual production, recording, editing and in photography
- Knowledge of Arabic and English is a must.
- Flexibility to work with a multi-cultural team.
- Willingness to travel to Bekaa, Tripoli, and Akkar and flexible with scheduling as mission’s days might include Sunday.
- Prior experience with Humanitarian aid Organizations is a plus.
- Current student in one of the following fields: Media, photography, audiovisuals, public relations.
- Certification of participation to these high-level missions.
- Transportation to and from locations.
- Building meaningful relationships with people from a different culture coming from over all the word
- Experience working in an international NGO.
This an unpaid volunteer position.
Interested candidates and students are encouraged to apply by sending a CV and a sample of previous deliverables to the following email: [email protected]
Deadline for application: Feb 3rd, 2019