Interested candidates shall send their CV and cover letter to the e-mail [email protected] adressed to the Administrative Coordinator. Both documents are mandatory. Please indicate the position you are applying to on the subject of your e-mail.
MAGNA is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical, nutritional and social aid to children and their families affected by a disaster or crisis without any prejudice of the ethnic, religious or racial origin. We currently intervene in 6 major crisis throughout the world. In Lebanon we intervene in Northern Beqaa providing primary healthcare care services of communicable diseases and non-communicable diseases (NDC), access to comprehensive reproductive health services, including antenatal, as well as mental health and PPS sessions. We provided services to all vulnerable population.
The main tasks of the midwife would be to:
- Promote, implement and follow up the universal hygiene standards, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, security rules and other protocols and procedures in the medical premises and of her working environment.
- Organize and carry out care and treatments related to reproductive health in ITs and health facilities.
- Participate in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary.
- Identify Sexually Gender Based Violence victims and refer them to the psychological and medical team. To know and be aware of the importance and appropriate use of the Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Kit.
- Assure ANC and PNC counselling and related examinations and prescriptions.
- Assure Family planning awareness sessions and individual counselling.
- Organize and carry out awareness sessions and trainings about IYCF, MNCH and MISP.
- Supervise and train community health volunteers.
- Respect medical confidentiality at all times.
- Participate in data collection and keep doctors/supervisors informed.
- Carry out administrative procedures and properly fill in documents (patient’s files, forms, consumption reports, statistics, registers, health files, etc.).
- Ensure an appropriate written/oral reporting and handover, as well as report to management team any problematic situations and cases that may arise.
- Participate in the department-related pharmacy and medical equipment control and maintenance (quality and its functioning, storage conditions, follow-up of expired drugs inventories, etc.)
- Participate in team meetings and humanitarian sector meetings such as SGBV WG.
- بعلبك الهرمل