Please, kindly be sure that you entitled your email application by "accountant position".
Salam’s main objectives are:
Promoting dialogue between Lebanese communities in the border villages; and since the beginning of the war in Syria, between Syrian refugees and host communities;
Strengthening the capacities of local authorities and communities (through meetings, training and micro-projects) to cope with crisis situations as well as to contribute to the local development of their villages;
Support the most vulnerable populations in Lebanon by providing direct aid and facilitating the efforts and initiatives of independent volunteers and organizations from all around the world.
- Prepare and manage the quotations and expenses of the projects and activities as per Salam financial policy.
- Alocate Salam's Transactions based on activities and donors.
- Prepare and follow up the needed budgets.
- Work closely with the Program Officer on all issues related to Salam's budget and Donors.
- Prepare the monthly salary support documents.
- Prepare the financial reports in cooperation with the Auditor.
- Follow on the bank accounts.
- Supervise the Logistic Officer and ensure all the logistical work is conducted as per Salam procurement procedures.
- Follow on the staff leave in coordination with the Operational Officer.
- Monitor the attendance of all staff.
- Perform any additional tasks as requested by the Management and as per the needs of the projects.
- Responsible for archiving and sorting important documents