إضافة تعليق جديد
AMURT Lebanon Background:
AMURT’s mission is to help improve the quality of life for the poor and disadvantaged people of the world, and those affected by calamity and conflict. It aims to assist individuals and communities to secure life’s necessities and to gain greater social and economic fulfillment, while honoring individuals’ customs, language, and religious beliefs.
AMURT Lebanon registered in 2012 as an independent charitable organization and is affiliated with the AMURT Global Network, headquartered in Washington, USA.
Since 2012, AMURT has been addressing the Syrian crisis and its effects, as well as hardships the Lebanese community is experiencing. Its programs have ranged from disaster relief and emergency response, to psychosocial support, diverse education programs, child protection, social stability, and is currently focusing on the livelihoods sector.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and supervise public pedagogical training activities ensuring high technical quality according to strategy, plans and donor requirements.
- Participate in the strategy development for teachers and educators based on good practices and internal lessons learnt
- Assist M&E monitoring of the quality of trainings for public teachers and performance of teacher trainees embedded at AMURT
- Collaborate with teachers and other staff to develop improved curriculum, training modules and classroom management tools & techniques
- Providing feedback, advice, and individual training sessions for teachers
- Train teachers on how to develop participatory curriculum-based activities and gain hands-on experience with innovative pedagogical methods in the classroom
- Coordinate with PSS Team to arrange for them to provide teachers with psychosocial courses
- Train teachers , upgrade their knowledge and enhance their capacities to deal with difficult situations more confidently
- Provide regular mentoring sessions for teachers to support them in the implementation of new practices and skills learned in trainings
- Assist teachers to follow quality standards and to select best practices that help meet the needs of their students
- Encourage teachers to build networks and share their resources, knowledge and multiple instructional strategies
- Observing lessons and identifying teachers’ strengths and weaknesses
- Setting monthly, quarterly and yearly goals for teachers and providing advice and guidance to ensure these goals are met
- Carry out administrative tasks as requested by the Project Coordinator
- Uses holistic educational approaches for balanced child development
- Strong pedagogical knowledge and content expertise
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong planning and follow-up skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Strong documentation, research and report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and interest in learning new skills as necessary
- Proficiency in English & Arabic, Listening spoken and writing
- Proven ability to design and implement a coherent pedagogical training program
- Can inspire, motivate and mentor teachers
- Collaborative approach with the ability to work within different cultural environments.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within team
Pedagogical Trainer may have to work for longer hours at certain times as required for training preparation, delivery and follow-up and is also expected to do some works during out of school period. Travel to training locations may be required. Pedagogical Trainer will have both office and practical training and mentoring work.
- جبل لبنان