إضافة تعليق جديد
APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINE:
Interested candidates in this position should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] and include the job title in the email subject by March 1, 2021. Applications without the mentioned documents and/or received after the closing date will not be considered.
The position is open on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ONLY apply if you meet the education, language, and experience eligibility requirements.
The May Chidiac Foundation was established in 2009 as a non-profit organization dedicated to research, development, and education on issues of democracy, free speech, youth empowerment, women’s rights, health, and social welfare. Through its affiliated Media Institute, MCF-MI has succeeded in bridging the gap between industry and academia, equipping thousands of trainees with the necessary skills to adapt to the growing demands of the job market and the fourth industrial revolution. In the past decade, the May Chidiac Foundation-Media Institute has had a tremendous track record in sharing ideas and harnessing best practices in numerous sectors, not only through MCF-MI’s past training programs but also through its yearly conferences entitled “Free Connected Minds” and “Women on the Front Lines.”
MCF-MI has a fully equipped studio and training room, a broad network of local, regional, and international experts and leaders to provide professional coaching in political, governance, and communication skills.
1- Assistant to the President Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support, including taking minutes and preparing talking points and agendas for the President of the foundation.
- Conducting research and coordinating teaching, research, and special projects for the President;
- Assist with speaking engagements and relevant tasks as assigned by the President.
2. Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assisting the President and Office Director with project management across the organization and organization of annual conferences;
- Research and write content as tasked by the President;
- Write proposals and communicate with donors on relevant queries;
- Handle communications with donors and relevant parties;
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project in a timely and efficient manner;
- Create a budget phasing document for the efficient and effective implementation of the project within the set budget parameters;
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities;
- Coordinating and facilitating the sessions and trainers' queries;
- Review the project schedule with the concerned staff involved in the project activities, and revise the schedules as required;
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion;
QUALIFICATIONS: (Kindly only apply if you meet ALL the below requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Political Studies, International Affairs, Social Work, and other relevant fields. Master's Degree preferred but not required.
- MINIMUM of 5-10 years experience in project coordinator or manager role, proficient in writing and submitting proposals to international donors, as well as in budgeting and donor reporting;
- MINIMUM of 5-10 years experience in an NGO, or INGO, or CSR setting with a strong understanding of how non-profits operate and raise funds, experience in international NGOs or UN Agencies is a plus;
- Exceptional professional skills in written and spoken Arabic and English. Proficiency in French is desirable. (Since MCF-MI's work focuses on communication, kindly only apply if you meet the language requirements to avoid disqualification.)
- Proficient in social media, business communication, and writing. (A knack for content writing and trends on social media)
- Strong understanding of issues in the country, region, and world.
- Strong sense of professionalism, timeliness, emotional intelligence, and ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments.