Driver - Short Term Contract
Interested candidates are asked to send an updated CV and a letter expressing their interest and qualifications for this position to Ms. Maya Safieddine at the following email address: [email protected]. Please mention the position title in the email.
1. Provides reliable and secure driving services to authorized personnel;
2. Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc. and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean;
3. Ensures availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts;
4. Maintains accurate vehicle logs including daily mileage, gas consumption, etc;
5. Meets official personnel and visitors at the airport .
6. Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents;
7. Delivers and collects mail, documents, and other items.
8. Ensure that steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of an accident.
9. Perform any duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.