Admin/Program Assistant- Intern
• Interested candidates are asked to send an updated CV and a letter expressing their interest and qualifications for this position to Ms. Maya Safieddine at the following email address: [email protected]. Please mention the position title in the email.
- Assists with administrative and secretarial duties of the programs, such as (Photocopy, bind, laminate documents and undertaken general administrative duties in the office).
- Administratively support all Programme staff, and partners.
- Maintain proper daily handling of the cash box.
- Assist in the preparation of administrative payments such lease, telephone, electricity bills, fuel bills…
- Assist in the daily management of cash flow.
- Assist in preparing vouchers and other forms needed for documenting payments.
- Responsible for the inventory records of office assets.
- Ensuring an efficient, transparent and cost-savings purchase process in accordance with the program’s needs and donors’ regulations.
- Assist in the logistic preparation and implementation of training sessions, workshops, meetings, and other activities pertaining to the programs.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Business management or Administration or related professional qualification.
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Experience working with international NGOs
- At least 2 years administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills (word, Excel, Power Point, internet, G-drive)
- Experience of a demanding workload and ability to prioritize and effectively manage time in order to deliver high quality work to tight schedules
- Good basic budgeting and cash management
- Attention to detail