Interested qualified candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CVs and a cover letter to [email protected]. To ensure the timely review of your resume, please insert “Data Aggregator" in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please. Don’t wait please for the last date to apply, as IOCC might start interviews before the deadline. Kindly mention your exact address on your CV and indicate if you have a car and driving license. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. IOCC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a professional and diverse workforce.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Collect data from the field staff.
- Provide day to day data quality verification and ensure all data is properly inputted into database platform.
- Conduct trainings to field staff on data collection and on proper completion of monitoring survey tools on tablets.
- Design checklist for the monitoring tools used in the field to ensure proper quality of data.
- Follow-up on submission of monitoring surveys.
- Undertake visits to the field, to support and/ or supervise data collection or verify data quality.
- Ensure activities are implemented in conformity with the approved project proposal
- Develop and maintain database backup and filing systems.
- Provide support in establishing and updating M&E tracking databases.
- Analyze and compile data to measure the progress and impact of project’s activities.
- Submit regular reports and feedback on challenges faced during data collection.
- Assess, discuss and address program challenges with the Project Manager.
- Communicate and liaise internally with other IOCC departments as needed.
- Provide support to the project team as well as other IOCC projects as needed.
- Attend and participate in IOCC meetings.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies (quantitative and qualitative data analysis and management)
- Knowledge of Statistics software, MS Word and Excel required.
- Experience in data form design, data collection, data entry and analysis.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to work with large quantities of data and convert it into understandable results.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Capacity and willingness to travel to the field.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English; French is a plus.