Deadline for applications:Friday, January 13, 2017
Full time position
Location: North Lebanon
Working area: Tripoli
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review of financial documents and payments.
- Responsible for quarterly income tax on salaries and income tax are ready at the end of the year.
- Recording of all financial transactions (cash and bank) in the accounting software on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly Social Security Act, the Fund's account, payments and public declaration of the end of the Fund.
- Management to identify new projects for the system with icons proven.
- Prepaid account and data entry management.
- Monitor the financial aspects of the agreements granted by the partner organizations sub.
- Preparing documents for the operations of the internal and external financial auditing field office.
- Assist the Director of Finance in the preparation and review of the budget proposals and review of the budget to be presented to donors.
- Maintain effective communication with the team within the Ministry of Finance.
- Ensure coding correctly and customize each cost center.
- Ensure that all records made in an orderly manner and to reconcile the regular accounts.
- Ensure the closure of a month in a timely manner and the preparation of monthly financial reports to be reviewed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Ensures compliance to the Financial Accounting Standards and audit requirements and procedures.
- Preparation of vouchers to support all banking and cash transactions; get it reviewed and approved by the recruited staff.
- Ensure that all required and necessary paperwork and the need to document and explain the transaction.
- Held in banks monthly cash reconciliations
- Assist in the compilation of monthly financial reports, including copying & submission of documents;
Requirements & skills
- Performs general accounting and financial reporting functions including preparation of general ledger entries & financial statements, documentation/reconciliation of assigned balance sheet and income statement accounts,& analysis of budget to actual variances.
- Records necessary accruals based on analysis.
- Analyzes and prepares reports regarding inventory and other accounts.
- Works independently in role of Accounting Manager, providing direction, accounting guidance & leader to department staff.
- Provides accounting guidance & assisting department staff to do the same.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively.
- Proficient in the advance use of microcomputer spreadsheet and word processing in a Windows environment (Excel, Word)& use of analytical skills.
- Proficient in time management skills with the ability to prioritize a variety of duties while meeting departmental deadlines.
NB: preferably in the healthcare industry.
5 to 10 years
Education degree: Bachelor DegreeField of education: Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or finance-related field with demonstrated knowledge of accounting techniques, concepts, practices, and procedures. REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
Arabic: Very GoodEnglish: GoodFrench: Good
Submission guidelines: Send your CV with cover letter, You may send the documents scanned by email or you may hand them to us as hard copy. the supporting documents : - Copy of diplomas and academic certifications - Copy of employment certificates and/or recommendation letters from previous employers - Copy of your ID + passport-sized photo - Full home address and home phone number - Contact details of at least three people you have worked with and whom we can contact for background check. We need their name, their phone number, their current title and the name of the company they work at. We would also appreciate if you can specify the nature of the relationship you have/had with them (manager, colleague, subordinate, etc.). Our HR Department welcomes all Interested Applicants Every Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 am till 1:00 pm The top candidates will be invited to an interview to determine the finalists for this position. Since the selection will be based on information provided by the candidates, it is in the candidate's best interest to address the mandatory and desirable qualifications of the job as they apply to their knowledge, skills, and abilities.