- Maintains, monitors and uploads daily on CLDH’s press review website and blog;
- Maintains, monitors and uploads on CLDH’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube);
- Engage audience on social media;
- Produces various reports from CLDH’s social media, website and blog – as required by the management or donors;
- Assist in developing informational material (brochures, leaflets) related to CLDH’s work;
- Represent CLDH at conferences/meetings;
- Disseminate CLDH informational material through possible channels;
- Produce annual report;
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts;
- Organizing events.
- Assist in publication of new reports;
- Study contracts and monitor implementation (deadlines, requirements, budget lines etc.);
- Identify new potential donors and sponsors;
- Draft letters of inquiry, concept notes, and funding applications as necessary;
- Develop network of potential donors. Build relationships with contact persons within funding organizations;
- Draft interim/final project reports.
- Recruit and manage the work of interns/volunteers;
- Other administrative duties.
2 to 3 years
Education degree: Masters DegreeField of education:
Arabic: ExcellentEnglish: ExcellentFrench:
Period: 1 year renewable
Submission guidelines: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating in the subject of the mail "CFO position". CVs without a cover letter won't be considered.Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in beginning of March.