Started on:Sat, 09/01/2007End date:Thu, 11/01/2007
The Lebanese Center for Human Rights ( CLDH ) is currently conducting a Monitoring on the Special Tribunal for Lebanon through an internet blog, which is available at the following address: http://cldh-tribunal-liban.blogspot.com and is regularly updated.
The aim of this blog is to grant the public opinion access to all information on the Special Tribunal for Lebanon.
The following information can be found on the blog :
- a daily Press Review in Arabic, French and English starting in January 2007.
- all UN Documents related to the Tribunal
* Statute of the Tribunal
* Security Council resolutions
* Report of the fact finding mission and the UNIIIC
* Reports of the Secretary-General
- a follow up on the detainees
Collaboration with other organizations
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org