WHY THE PMP® CERTIFICATION?
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. It provides project managers with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects that will have a positive impact on a company's bottom line results. This course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving your client the agreed-upon product. It uses presentations, exercises, and discussions of industry-specific examples.
- Internationally recognized credential across an array of industries that employ project managers
- Unique competitive advantage
- Increased marketability
- Higher salaries compared with non-credentialed peers.
REGISTRATION is now open for the upcoming course on “NGOs Sustainability & Effective Fundraising Techniques” organized by the The Non-Governmental Organizations Initiative (NGOi) at the American University of Beirut (AUB).
حلقة نقاشية حول واقع تجريم العنف الجنسي في القانون اللبناني
The Agile Project Management course provides the knowledge and understanding of fundamental Agile values, principles, and practices.
The course will highlight the agile methodologies and their usage. It will cover servant leadership and team composition and will introduce the agile consideration in the PMBOK® guide.
This course is designed to build attendees social media marketing skills. Topics include integrating different social media technologies into a marketing plan, creating social media marketing campaigns, and applying appropriate social media tools.
Sales people are possibly the most important asset of a company, in terms of reaching the customer and bringing in the business.
In today’s cost conscious and highly competitive markets, every customer interaction counts. Therefore, it is absolutely vital for sales professionals to have the right knowledge, skills, and attitude to reach sales objectives.
This workshop will provide entrepreneurs with the guides and tools necessary to master strategic and business planning, finance and accounting, management, and marketing. Entrepreneurs will learn about legal requirements, as well as key success factors and avoidable mistakes that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
Why the PMP® Certification?
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. It provides project managers with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects that will have a positive impact on a company's bottom line results. This course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving your client the agreed upon product. It uses presentations, exercises, and discussions of industry-specific examples.
This course is an introduction to the concepts of sustainable, high performance Green Building, as well as methods for design, construction and evaluation. The course will provide the key preparatory information about the needed tools and technical expertise for taking exams for both LEED credentials, the “LEED Green Associate™”/Tier –I, and the “LEED Accredited Professional for Building Design and Construction” (LEED AP BD+C)/Tier-II. It will also provide project teams with the necessary procedures and technical tools for planning, designing and constructing LEED certified projects.
As part of the project implementation, Cesvi is providing a three full day Training of Trainers (ToT) in Green Construction covering 6 fields. The training will be held on November 13, 14 and 15 in Beirut. At the end of the training, participants will get a certificate. The course is free of charge for selected participants.
تعلن جمعية لمسة ورد لدعم النفسي و التنمية و بالتعاون مع منظمة مسلم ايد على اطلاق برنامج "Future Road" في شمال لبنان و الذي يهدف إلى تمكين الشباب و دعمهم ليتمكنوا من دخول سوق العمل من خلال مجموعة من التدريبات و الدورات المجانية في شمال لبنان.
Join our Photography for Social Media workshop to learn the essentials of mobile photography in terms of branding and business model & identity!
Beirut, 10th & 11th November 2019, 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Workshop Language: English
• … familiar with the approach of NVC following the practice of Marshall Rosenberg and the Center for Nonviolent Communication (https://www.cnvc.org/learn-nvc/articles)?
• … eager to learn more by practicing on real-life situations?
• … a trainer/facilitator who already trains others on NVC
• or a practitioner of NVC in your work and private life and want to learn more in order to support others?
• … eager to live up to the principles of NVC?
Then you might want to join this Advanced Workshop which will help you to…
• … dive further into the depth of the approach through practice and reflection
• … learn more about the foundation of NVC like: choice, protective use of force, interdependence, … value of feelings and needs, going beyond right & wrong
• … validate and increase your knowledge and skills with a CNVC certified trainer
• … connect to the community of fellow NVC practitioners
• … increase your capacity to connect to yourself & others and to hold space for others
• … become more confident in the face of conflict and tensions
لما كانت النفايات من اهم المشاكل البيئية التي يعاني اليوم منها لبنان بشكل عام وبالاخص مدينة طرابلس والتي تؤثر سلبا على صحة المواطن،
وانطلاقا من واجب المواطن في المساهمة في ادارة النفايات المنزلية،
تنظّم اللجنة اللبنانية للبيئة والتنمية المستدامة بالتعاون مع بلدية طرابلس وبدعم من منظمة الصحة العالمية حملة توعية لفرز النفايات من المصدر خلال شهر تشرين الاول 2019 .